On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Back at it again......and it felt SOO good!

I finally did it. I finally ran again. Not as good as before this all happen, but at least back to it. When I first started running I had this amazing feeling.....this body memory thing.....an "oh yeah" moment of this is what I've been missing.

I walked two laps, ran three, walked one, ran two, walked one, ran one, and then continued the rest of the two miles alternating a walk lap with a run lap. A long way away from doing a complete mile without stopping, but a start. I knew I would have to build back up again, but I don't think it will take too long. I won't be able to hit the track today because I have a work-related class this afternoon. But that is a good thing as I need to build up slow on this ankle again. I think skipping a day between for now will be a good idea. I have to remember patience is necessary to do this right. But at least I am back at it again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment