On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Monday, May 9, 2011

Okay, second post in one day. Only because of a shocker to myself. I have come to love spinach dip (as mentioned in my earlier blog today). I made a comment to Steve about how I need to find my own recipe so I can control how healthy it is. Well, a few moments ago Steve came in with some of my soy and flax seed chips and a green dip. He asked me to try it. I know him well enough to know he had not made a spinach dip (he does not like spinach), so I was sure it must be broccoli. Now, I tried many years ago to teach myself to like broccoli. I was chopping it up into food I ate, gradually adding more. But one day I added too much and it turned my stomach. I have never been able to think of broccoli in a good way since. BUT....this was actually not bad. I had several chips of it. I don't think I could eat lots of it, but that is a good thing. A healthy snack that I am not inclined to eat a lot of. But seriously....broccoli? Amazing. One more step in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment