On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Friday, April 24, 2009

Just a quick update since last weigh-in. I ended up not exercising last Friday night, went to a birthday gathering instead. Saturday I was running errands and as I started to run out of time I had to choose between hitting the track or going to a concert at the fair. I actually choose the track, so ran a couple more errands and then stopped by the track only to find it closed 4 hours earlier on Saturdays. So I missed the track and the concert....bummer. Sunday was my 5k walk for breast cancer. Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday I went to the track and did a minimum of 2 miles alternating between walking and running the laps. Last night I weighed in......down a whole .3. I know I should be happy with it being a loss, but I just felt so good about staying on track I was hoping for a better result. Guess that's how it goes, though. Hopefully next week will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Lauri,
    You inspire me. You looked so good when I saw you at CT and look at those pix. I am so proud of you! You rock!

    I love you!

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete