On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Here it is a week later. I worked hard for half of the week. Friday, Saturday, & Sunday I didn't really do anything exercise-wise. Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday I went to the track. I went three miles on Monday, and two and a half miles on Tuesday and Wednesday, running half by alternating between running and walking laps. Stayed good on my food intake. Wait.....on Sunday we went to dinner at an Italian restaurant. I did have a slice of bread, and then lasagna. However, I only ate half the lasagna and gave the other half to Steve for lunch the next day. Anyway, results were still minimum. I lost 0.7 pounds this week. This week with last week makes a whole pound lost in two weeks. Combine that with the two previous weeks (when I gained while I took a break, and then lost what I had gained), and I have lost a whopping 1.1 pounds in four weeks. Not very impressive, huh? Our entire biggest loser class had only a 6 pound loss combined tonight. So not too good for everyone. Anyway, we are heading out tomorrow for another camping weekend. I have a map of the campgrounds, and it shows a hiking trail. Not sure how long it is, but I definitely will check it out while there. Also, everyone is discussing renting peddal boats or canoes......so that sounds like exercise to me!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment