On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Friday, May 8, 2009

Here it is the morning after weigh-in, and I've somehow confused myself. I will have to call today to find out what my weigh-in was last week, because the number of total pounds lost is not seeming to add up right to where I thought I was last week. However, the scale last night was finally down into 180's. Well....189, actually, but still "in" them! That makes a total of 30.5 pounds lost since I started this in January. So I've crossed out of the 190's, and I've crossed the 30 pounds lost. The scary thing about saying all this is that now I have to be careful this next week to not screw up and cross back over to the other side of those two milestones. Here's where the fear of accomplishment meets the fear of losing. Cara has recently blogged about that, about how fear of being able to maintain a milestone can sometimes keep us from achieving it. That is SO true! I think about this complete process and wonder.......are these changes I'm making really going to be able to be life changes? I SOOO don't want to do all this just to gain it back and have to start over again some years down the road. I've been here before, BUT....I hope this time is different....that this time sticks. I believe I started this time around with a different attitude, different reasons for doing this, and a better support system in place. So I must stay positive and assume only the best ahead, knowing there will be setbacks, but also knowing they can be overcome. (Question is...am I trying to convince you or me....lol.)

1 comment: