On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Monday, July 27, 2009

Yeah, it's been awhile again between posts. I really need to get better at this.

I still haven't gotten back into full routine yet for losing weight. I have been hitting the track, just not as often as I should be. I also haven't gotten myself back on track with my eating. I'll use my birthday as part of an excuse. No one should have to diet around their birthday when people are suprising them with cakes and ice creams, after all. And then this past weekend I was out-of-town. (My sweetie is visiting family in Ohio for two weeks...had a high school reunion this past weekend and a wedding next weekend. Unfortunately, work prevented me from being able to go the two weeks with him, so I went up this past weekend for the reunion and had a great time!) Okay, so the excuses aren't so great.

For my birthday, my daughter got me a really nice scale. So now I'm on the scale all the time and it is amazing how quickly my weight can change in just hours. I know I need to back off from it, but it's still a new toy...lol. I've also been on it a lot to be sure I am not gaining a lot back during this "bad" time of mine. The next biggest loser session at the fitness center starts next week, and I have paid my registration. Guess that means I'm committed to another 10 weeks of real effort to get some more pounds off. Got a week and two days till the first weigh-in, but I'm going to try to start getting back on track this week. Going to be a crazy week with work....I'm sure starting Wednesday I'll be putting in some long hours and working through the weekend. But hopefully it will only be a week of the long extra hours for now. More will come in a couple weeks, and then more in September. It is all too easy to not exercise and to eat poorly in those conditions with the people I will have around me, but I have to make a promise to myself to not let it get in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment