On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Friday, August 28, 2009

I paid attention and have an official number

Weigh-in last night. Down 1.2 pounds. I paid attention this time and my official weight at biggest loser this week is 183.2. Yeah....that means I get to keep up my 35 pounds lost sign. It's funny. I work for a school district, and I work 12 months. But most of the people I work with work 9.5 months, so just got back to work last week. I am getting so many people asking me if I have lost weight. It amazes me because I haven't lost any really over the summer, it was mostly between January and June, while they were still here. I appreciate the compliments but feel a bit like a phony because I haven't done any real loss in months now. So, just have to make sure each week has a loss so I can catch up to the compliments already received.

No comments:

Post a Comment