On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Improving

Here it is Wednesday morning. I haven't been able to run/walk since the fall on Saturday. My ankle is finally looking better. The swelling wasn't as bad yesterday and it doesn't hurt to walk on it. I've almost got full range of motion with it, but it's still tight when I bend it forward into the position it would be when I run. I think my knee is actually going to hold me back longer than my ankle. It's still a bit swollen and the skin still feels tight with much motion. Part of the wound is still open. My arm is better, finally all closed up, but still sensitive to put any pressure on. My back has improved each day, just after sitting at my desk all day at work I can feel it, but not nearly as bad as the first day or two. So all in all, everything is better, but I'm frustrated because I had finally reached a goal and then I'm dead in the water. I am thinking I may go to the track after work tonight to at least walk some and maybe test out how things feel if I try to run. I have weigh-in tomorrow night and I know I am probably in trouble since I haven't worked out since last week's weigh-in.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry to hear about your fall, but I'm glad to hear you're doing better.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete