On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Some accountability

I need to be more accountable for my actions.....exercise and food. So, I will try to check in more often just for confessional if nothing else.

Saturday I blogged that I had accomplished a non-walk 3/4 mile. Well, after that we went to a movie and lunch with friends. Hmmm.....lunch. Chile cheese fries.....split between us. And a scoop of ice cream. How's that for a happy choice lunch? Happy?....YES. Okay, so I said I would relax a bit on weekends because I want to be able to make decisions I can live with long term. Short term would be easy, but also easy for pounds to come back when I run out of drive. So, thinking I can be better all week if I know I am allowed to relax a bit on weekends. That night we went to friends to play cards, and I had a thin slice of cake with a spoon of ice cream. Uh oh.....ice cream twice in one day? And the problem is??? I know...just kidding. I should have said no to the cake and ice cream instead of asking for small portions. Sunday was better.

Exercise.........Well, Friday and Sundays are usually my days off from exercise, so didn't do any on Sunday. Suppose to hit the track on Monday. Well, I got to the parking lot, changed my shoes, but my stomach had been bothering me and I suddenly felt a need to get home to the bathroom, so never made it into the gym. But I did get there tonight......and I did manage another 3/4 mile on the first session of running. Then one walk lap, two run, one walk, three run, one walk, three run, then cool down two laps. I will definitely have to be there again tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you make healthy choices most of the time, you can enjoy those indulgences now & then.

    ReplyDelete