On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Outdoors again

I didn't get a blog in last night......don't think I ever sat down at the computer. But I did do my exercise :-) As I was leaving work I realized the temperature had dropped a great deal thanks to the storms we had coming in, so instead of hitting the track, I decided to go home and use the original two mile trek I started walking on all those months ago. By time I got home it had already rained enough to put puddles all around. And then when I started out, it was sprinkling, which was actually kinda cool. Here in Arizona, we don't get much opportunity for anything like that. Since the route I go is a mile out and a mile back, I started out walking for 1 - 2 minutes, and then starting running, knowing I needed to make it all the way down without stopping in order to be sure I had done a minimum of three quarters of a mile at one time. It certainly wasn't fast, but I did it! There is a sign 1000 feet before the dead in, and I remember when I use to try to run from the sign to the end without stopping and couldn't do it. And now I ran almost the whole way. Did notice a difference in my ankles because the track is level and here I was going up and down small hills.....but it was just so cool to do it.

Anyway, off to weigh in and exercise with the biggest loser class in a few minutes. When I got on the scale this morning, it had me at 179.6. But that was first thing in the morning and undressed. Now it's evening and I'll be dressed as well as have on shoes, so I know it will be more. But it certainly was nice to see a number in the 170's. I can't wait until my official weigh-in number is there! It WILL happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment