On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here it is Tuesday

Here it is Tuesday, and I haven't taken the time to write. So here goes a quick update. This past weekend was pretty good. Didn't walk Friday night as I got to enjoy my granddaughter's company instead :-) Saturday morning went for another hike, just under 5 miles this time...I think it was 4.9. I love the hikes out in the desert. Wasn't sore afterwards this time. Still could probably use some better shoes for this, though. My food was good and ontrack all weekend with one tiny exception. After the hike we all went to breakfast. As soon as mine arrived I gave away the hash browns and the pancakes...whew! However, I had scrambled eggs and mixed them in some corn beef hash. I don't know how wicked the corn beef hash was on carbs, but I know it couldn't have been good. Just hoping it wasn't too bad. I had meant to check the label on a can when I was in the grocery store, but forgot to. Oh well, no matter, behind me now. But that was all I ate, and felt too full afterwards. I should have stopped before it was all gone. Still got to work on that. I also had a diet soda instead of water with the meal. My only diet soda in a week. Not too bad. Did my usual 2 mile walk on Sunday. Didn't do my walk last night. Many excuses, not worth noting. I will be back at it tonight. But more, I need to work on getting all my water in. I haven't done that the last couple days. So there's my tasks for today.....water and walk!

1 comment:

  1. Those hikes sound wonderful. I wish there was a place around here to go on a hike. Just sidewalks. Ugh.

    Yea, I think hash is bad on carbs. Isn't it basically meat and potatoes?

    ReplyDelete