On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Friday, January 30, 2009

Weigh In #2

Okay, so last night was weigh in. Down 3.4 pounds! That makes a total of 9.9 pounds in two weeks. Not too shabby. I didn't enjoy last nights workout as much. Last week we really worked up a sweat and I felt had burned some real calories. This week we did lots of lunges in our workout (which I didn't do to the fullest extent I could as I don't want to end up as sore as I did the fisrt week.....that was too much) and some floor exercises. One of them was something completely new to me. She called it "planking". I couldn't quite seem to find the right position to hold in and I feel it in my lower back. She told us we shouldn't feel it there. I know I found the right position for a few seconds, cause when you have it right, you can feel it working nearly all the muscles in the body. But I just couldn't seem to find it for very long. Anyway, hopefully next week will be more like last week. Today is Friday, and it's a payday Friday, which means a busy day for me. We may be going out tonight, so not sure if I'll get my walk in tonight or not. But tomorrow morning is our hike, and I'm sure it will be another 5 miles at least.

1 comment: