On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Okay, here it is two days later. Yesterday I was still feeling it from the 4 mile hike the day before. I think I said in my previous blog that I could feel it in my hips. Actually, it was my upper thighs. So I could still feel it yesterday, but made myself get out and do some walking....shopping style. Today was back to work. I did soooo good today with my food. I had an Atkin shake for breakfast. Then my sweetie brought me lunch from McDonalds. So I took the bread off the burger. Well....actually two burgers. Two of those dollar menu burgers. No bread, just meat and cheese. Granted it was fast food....but I eliminated nearly all the carbs. Fortunately, he ate his fries on the way to my office, so there was not that temptation. Came home from work and it smelled SO good. He had some ham in the crock pot. My tummy rumbled and I was definitely ready to eat, but first I went for a two mile walk. I did a little running, very little, but some. Some is better than none, right? Gotta start somewhere. Anyway, got home, had some ham (cooked without yummy glaze, mind you) and some green beans. So my carbs for today came from the green beans. Also drank water with dinner. I'm not up to my 64 ounces, but I've hit half that so far......AND NO DIET SODA TODAY! So all in all, a positive day. And the nights not over yet, so going to try to get at least 16 more ounces in......maybe more. I'll let you know tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on running/walking before you had dinner. What a great idea. I've never been able to exercise before dinner. I've seen all those health nuts who stop by the gym on the way home to work out before dinner. I'm so famished by dinner time there's no way I have enough energy to exercise. Even if I have an afternoon snack. Great job on the water, too. I'm finding that is a huge asset to my weight loss.

    ReplyDelete