On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Will I Owe?

Just a quick update. I did manage to get 16 more ounces in Tuesday night, so 3/4 of the amount I'm suppose to be drinking. Yesterday I got all four bottles in, I walked 2 miles, and I stayed on my carb plan. Today I have my "Biggest Loser" class. So I'll find out how my weight has done since last week. If I have gained, I have to pay a dollar per pound. Should I show total confidence and take no money with me? I may have made a mistake. Meeting isn't until 7pm, so I came home from work and ate dinner. A hamburger with some hard cheese, no bun or condiments. I've also drank another bottle of water. Considering I'm going to have to weigh in, perhaps I should have waited until afterwards to eat and drink. Oh well. Time to go change and head that direction. I'll be back to let you know how it went.

Wooohoooo!!! Guess who was the biggest loser for our first week. Uh-huh, you know it.....ME! Down 6.5 pounds. Man, that felt good! I won a tshirt. Now I am motivated for this next week. After that, I can't turn around and gain anything back for next week's weigh in.....that would be embarssing.

Looks like another hike is planned for this weekend. Same place, but this time maybe the 7 mile trail. I first heard that and was debating. I had felt it in my upper thighs last time at 4, but that may have been because of being sore already. So last night at our workout I didn't lunge quite as deeply, hoping to not be as sore as I was last week. Last week was counterproductive. So hopefully, I can handle the hike.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations, Lauri! Way to go!! I knew you could do it! I'm sure next week will be a great loss, too. And a t-shirt and everything. Woo hoo! I was so afraid when you said you ate dinner before you went to weigh in that you'd gain or break even or have a puny loss. But way to go! Imagine how much more you'd have lost if you hadn't have filled your tummy, huh?

    ReplyDelete