On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

He's A Sweetie

First things first. I have to give credit where it is due. My guy has actually taken time to read through some of my blogs. When he read about my struggle the other night with the ice cream he felt badly thinking he was a part of the problem. I told him it was not his problem, but mine. I need to learn to deal with my internal issues. He offered to only have ice cream when I'm not around. I told him he didn't need to do that, but if he could just maybe go to a different flavor that would help. He's such a sweetie when he wants to be! As of yet, he hasn't had any more ice cream in front of me. I don't want that to be the way things have to be, so I will encourage him to have some one of these nights to let him know it's okay. Anyway, I just wanted to share that.

I tried the Zumba class last night with two other ladies from our BL class. It reminded me a lot of line dancing, just different moves and music, and I'm sure it would be fun with the right people, but none of the three of us was too terribly impressed with it for a real workout at this point. Maybe down the road, but not for now. And, it is a bit pricey.

I did my two mile walk tonight. It was the first time since last Wednesday when I had such a hard time with it. (Thursday night was class, Friday I didn't walk because we went out after work with friends, Saturday was the hike, Sunday was superbowl, so back to today.) I had no problem getting my water in today. I just couldn't seem to get enough for awhile. Was fairly good with the food. I got to have lunch with my son (yeah!), so he picked Arby's. I ordered the chicken cordon bleu, no sauce, and then took it out of the bun. So it was chicken, ham, and a little cheese sauce (most of it stayed on the bun). Only problem is the chicken had a breading on it. Also (ouch....yes, there is an also) I had 4 mozerella sticks.....which were also breaded. Not so great there. Okay....I can do better tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That's so sweet that he offered to not eat ice cream in from of you. Good guy!

    Good job on the water intake. As for the cheese sticks, well.... What is it the Dutchess of York always used to say "You're only one meal away from being back on plan." :)

    ReplyDelete