On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Okay, gotta keep this one short and sweet. Weigh-in was not great, but not bad, either. I had carried a few dollar bills in with me, just in case. But I was down.....whew! Down 1.1 pounds. For our workout tonight, they took us out of the building and had use do a power walk with pushing for jogging/running. I ran more tonight than I have on my own lately. I just kept telling myself what my sister-in-law says.......it doesn't have to be fast. So at one point I was jogging next to a power-walker at the same pace while we were talking. Okay, it worked.

Headed out to the lake in the morning. See you all when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Congrads on the loss!

    Too funny, when Cara and I do our 5k loop at night, my fast walk is the same as her jog.

    It's nice because I can build up to running and not slow here down.

    ReplyDelete