On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Already Thursday Again

Wow! It's already Thursday again and I haven't blogged since the weekend. Well, I think I have done well so far this week in the food area. However, I haven't been getting my walks in. I have had to spend the time from when I get off work until after dark working over at my house painting and such instead. (House = major other issue.) It would be nice to say that I was working enough there to make up for the walking, but that would be a lie. Tonight is weigh in, so we will see how it goes. I feel like my clothes are more loose this week, but the last time I felt I noticed it more was the worst week of weight loss. So I am not banking on that. Have to see. Maybe one day I'll buy a decent scale to have in the house so I can follow better. But...I kinda like not having one here so I get my feedback once a week. (I have an old scale here, but it depends on how you stand on it, how many times you stand on it, etc.....so it is far from accurate enough to let me know about a couple of pounds.)

There will be no hike this weekend. For many of us Tucsonians, it is a four day weekend. This is "Rodeo Week" in Tucson. I LOVE the rodeo and parade and rodeo concert that is involved. However, many locals use the time to get out-of-town for the weekend because it is not an official holiday, therefore cheaper and less crowded at most places. So lots head to Vegas, San Diego, Rocky Point, MX, etc. Some years I have stayed and enjoyed the local events. This weekend, however, we are going camping. Staying in town today so I can make my Biggest Loser class tonight, then heading out early in the morning for two nights. Several of the other hikers are also heading out of town. I am hoping that the place we are camping will afford me the opportunity to do some hiking on my own. I have never been there, so I'm not sure yet.

Well, I have to go finish getting things ready for our adventure tomorrow, so I need to get off this computer. I will be back this evening to post the results of my weigh in. See ya then.

No comments:

Post a Comment