On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

This week's weigh-in

Okay, this one has to be fairly quick as I should already be in bed. Tonight was weigh-in. I'm proud to say I was the biggest loser from our group this week. Unfortunately, it's because as a whole, our group didn't do so well. But I was down another 2.6 pounds. That's a total so far of 14.3. Seems like it's already been forever to only be that far, but I have to keep things in perspective, and it's really not a bad total loss.

This week I only got in my walk last night, and then had the workout at our meeting tonight. Tomorrow night probably won't get my walk in, so maybe I'll get a chance to go to the park during lunch and do some walking. Then we are meeting at 7am (ugh) Saturday morning for our weekly hike. I'm hoping perhaps the timing will be right afterwards to stop by a new fitness center I have heard about and get their "instruction class" so I can start going there. It's a place run by city parks, so it is very inexpensive. $1.25 per visit, or $35 for three months. Sounds great to me. I understand they have an indoor track, workout room with weights and cardio machines, heated pool that will open again in April, and much more.

Anyway, my bed is calling. I really need some sleep tonight. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the belated CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    I barely have time to post on my own blog. I have a hard time reading other blogs. So don't think it's personal. I try to at least comment on 2 blogs a week.

    Way to go on the loss!!!!

    ReplyDelete