On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Catch-up

So here it is Sunday night and I haven't written since Tuesday. Wasn't really excited with my weigh-in last Thursday. I was down one pound. I know, I know......at least it was down. But I had been SOOO good at getting in all my water, and wasn't feeling hungry hardly ever, so my food intake was minimum. But....I wasn't my best on Superbowl Sunday or at lunch with my son Tuesday. However, I did get my walks in and my workout at the BL meeting. Didn't walk Friday night a I spent the evening with my family :-) Saturday we hiked. This time a little over five miles. We took a new trail that was more of a workout. More ups and downs....definitely had us breathing hard! It felt great! Didn't walk today. I just didn't think of it this morning as my walks are usually in the evening. It started raining this afternoon and has kept going. It might be raining tomorrow also.....so maybe (yes, I said *maybe*) I'll stop by the YMCA. That will require facing the shame of having not been there in many months, but so be it. I haven't been getting all my water in this weekend. Things have been off kilter, but routine should be back starting tomorrow, so I plan to easily get the water back on track.

I have to take a moment here to brag about my sister-in-law. If you read my very first blog, you know she is the one that has inspired me to start this blog. Well, she ran her very first 5 km race yesterday!! Yes....RAN!! I am SO proud of her and how far she has come. Keep up the great work, Cara! I love you!

Here's to a great week ahead.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's appropriate that you called this post "catch up" because that's what I just did. I just got caught up on reading all of your blogs. :)

    I'm a little concerned that it's been 6 days since your last blog. Hope everything's okay. You lost a pound. Don't be upset with that at all. I know you lost 3 and 6 pounds the last two weeks but that was mostly water loss, now you're body is burning off a hidden fat so it's gonna move slower. Don't get discouraged. This is completely normal.

    Aw, shucks, thanks for the props in your blog post. Go us!!

    ReplyDelete