On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Here it is Thursday, again. Weigh-in night. Let me start by saying I did something every day this week. Saturday was the hike, Sunday Steve and I took a fast paced 2 mile walk, Monday I did my run/walk 2 miles, Tuesday I met Connie and walked the indoor track for two miles (with a few of those laps jogging), Wednesday I again did my run/walk 2 miles, and then tonight was our Biggest Loser workout. So I worked it all week. And the results?...............Down 4.1 pounds!!! That makes a total of 22.3 pounds in 10 weeks of BL. I am quite happy with that. Today at work as I was going into another office, someone stopped me and said "you are losing your butt". Thank you for noticing!!! I have to admit, all week I have felt fat. I didn't think this would be a good week. Today I felt a bit more positive, guess the butt comment helped...lol. I was definitely surprised with the results. I like the idea of not having a good scale at home so that I don't know until weigh-in. The scale we do have, I step on now and then to see if it looks as if it's going up or down. But because the scale is so fickel, (I can step on it three times and get three different numbers), I don't put a lot of faith into it. Tomorrow is Friday, and Friday is usually my one night of the week I don't do any workout. If we go out with our friends, I barely have time to get home from work and changed to head back into town. And that's okay. After this week, I deserve the night off :-)

1 comment: