On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well, here it is the end of another weekend. They always seem to go too fast. I pretty much behaved this weekend with food. Our Saturday hike was only four miles this week, and not extremely challenging terrain-wise. I was bad today and didn't go for a walk or anything else. Tomorrow night I am suppose to join my friend in an exercise class. I have time to kill between work and the class, so I will probably go do yard work at my house. Working the hula hoe on the weeds is definitely an upper body workout.

Only four weeks left in this round of Biggest Loser. I was thinking about it today and wondering if I stand anywhere near having a chance of winning. We say who the biggest loser is each week, but I have no idea where things stand with overall weight loss. Those that have been the biggest loser could have gained some back afterwards. In fact, I know several of them did. So maybe I do stand a chance. But with four more weeks left, anything could happen. I need to think about this as an additional motivation to keeping to my plans of food and exercise. If by some surprising chance I did win, it would give me the money to sign up again for the next round. But I can't count on that as I may not even be in the running. Guess we'll know in four weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment