On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tonight will be weigh-in, and I'm concerned. I just don't feel that I've lost. I've been pretty good this week. I did have a meal on Saturday night that was outside my diet. (We went out to dinner with friends for Mexican food......I challenge you to find low carb food in a Mexican restaurant..........okay...maybe I didn't try hard enough...lol) But I have worked myself everyday. I was a bit bad yesterday......well...maybe half bad? It's that time of the month and when that happens I crave chips SO badly. Many women crave chocolate.....not me. I assume it is the salt I am craving, but other salty things don't cut it.....I want chips. Well, yesterday for lunch I had not taken anything, so I went into the grocery store to get an acceptable lunch. I was doing so good......and then there was that craving again.....and there I was in a store just full of all kinds of choices....all of my favorites. Well, I didn't do the completely right thing and just say no, but what I did do was buy some GenSoy chips instead. Not potatoe chips, not tortilla chips, but soy chips. Fewer carbs. Not great, but better than a bag of Doritos or Lays would have been. So I was bad about giving in, but I was good about making the healthier choice. Anyway, we'll see what this all means at weigh-in tonight. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the weigh in went well.

    I know all about the grocery store temptations. I walk the the grocery store for lunch every day. Sooo many things I'd like to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an issue with chips too, I can't even have them in the house for the children without raiding the pack. My solution is to completely avoid temptation by never even walking down the aisle in the supermarket which works fine most of the time... but every now and then I have what feels like an uncontrollable need for them. I have issues with chocolate too but I find that when I do 'need' crisps (chips) it is far stronger than that for chocolate and I can't even start to ignore it.

    ReplyDelete