On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Friday, March 13, 2009

Last night was weigh-in. Down another pound. That makes a total of 18.2. But even more, I crossed the 200 pound barrier! I weighed in at 199.2. How wonderful would it be to think of never seeing the 200s again in my life? I am afraid to get too excited, though, because it's just barely under. Never know, next week could end up being my first gain week with the BL and I could see it again. But you know that it gives me even more reason to behave this next week! Also, it means making a doctor appointment for a physical. I told my fiancee that I would make the appointment once I got under 200, because I didn't want to have that on my physical. Now.....what are the odds his scale will be as kind? I figure my BL weigh-ins are always in the evenings, so if I can get an early appt with the doctor, that should help, right? Isn't it funny the little games we play to beat the scale?

On a different note, I got to see my granddaughter get her first award in front of her school yesterday. Principal's award. I still can't believe she is finishing up kindergarten this year!

1 comment:

  1. congrads on the under 200 thing i was there once and it feels real good. dont do like me and let it slip away.

    your doing awesome. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete