On My Way

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Okay, so I did manage to get over to my place to do a little yard work tonight. Not a lot, but some. I used the hula hoe in my front yard and then raked it. My side yard needs lots of work, but I knew I didn't have the time to give to it tonight. So while I didn't get a real workout in tonight, I did at least do something to be in motion. While there I decided to grab a bite before the workshop. We have our big freezer there, so figured there would be something. I found chicken strips, but once I started microwaving them, it was apparent that they were not good. Not sure how long they have been in there. So, I ended up being bad and heating up a few toquitoes. They were so good, but so bad. I hate to think how many total carbs I ate. So one small victory....at least managed to do something before the workshop, but a defeat because I gave in to food I shouldn't have. Additionally, the workshop was just a waste of time. I would have been better off just skipping it and getting in a good workout. Oh well, water under the bridge now.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - don't sweat the slip up. You don't even want to know some of the things I've eaten while sick this past week!

    Now I have to ask... what the heck is a hula hoe? Is it like a hula hoop or a Hawaiian prostitute? ;)

    ReplyDelete